The 4 Steps to Working From Home Online in 2020July 3, 2020
If you are confused and want to know how to choose the best webinar software or platform for your business that’s right for you, here is the answer below: Through single webinar platforms, you can train hundreds of people, become leaders of your niche, and lay the foundations for a thriving business related to training.
Compared to the free webinar platforms, those on this list offer something more specific. These best webinar software have environments suitable, even for a large number of participants.
They have tools designed specifically for webinars, such as a show of hands or a live survey. That’s all?
No, they generally allow you to integrate marketing tools. For example, register the email of the participants, or promote paid webinars. Our advice is to Sign Up and experiment with each of them. All have a free trial period. You will immediately understand which one best suits your specific needs.
If you have general requirements (you have a limited number of participants, you want stable and fluid streaming, you want the possibility of sharing the screen, and you want interaction with the participants), then one is worth the other: to decide, look at the price.
In this best webinar software article, we have summarized useful, curious, and valuable information on the webinar topic.
WebinarJam is the Genesis Digital platform for online events and is famous for its integration with the main social media.
- choose to broadcast to YouTube Live, Facebook Live or JamCast – the broadcaster of WebinarJam
- protect your Webinar Rooms with a password
- you have all the basic functions of the best webinar platforms
- holds up to 6 co-speakers simultaneously
- You can have an advanced digital direction: this means you can change the transmission layout directly from this platform.
Demio is one of the best webinar platforms available today. While many other platforms are obsolete and have failed to keep up with the times, Demio offers a modern and robust platform.
Unlike many webinar platforms, which offer automated or live webinars, Demio provides both, as well as an option for hybrid mixes of pre-recorded and live recordings.
During your webinar, Demio allows you to manage interactive surveys, launch offers, share vital documents, and manage question and answer sessions (and much more).
The functionality of Demio
- “Stay Registered”: Allow people to register once for an ongoing webinar series.
- Private Chat: The users can send private messages to the coordinators of the events or public posts visible to all.
- Personalized registration page: to maintain the look & feel with your brand.
- Live replays : automate the replays of your webinars to make lead generation.
- Analytics: insights into the results of your webinar.
JetWebinar is another modern option for organizing virtual conferences and webinars.
What is particularly impressive about the platform is the way it manages the high number of participants: they claim to have a delay of less than 300 ms for events with over 10,000 people!
Having hosted webinars in the past with 50-100 participants with a delay of 5-10 seconds, we can confirm that this alone places JetWebinar a place above many more traditional platforms.
To be honest, JetWebinar isn’t the most beautiful platform and, although it has most of the core features (like automated webinars, replay on demand and landing pages), it’s not nearly as nice as Demio.
Of all the tools described in this post, WebinarNinja is the direct competitor of Demio.
WebinarNinja has foreseen all the little details you wanted in a webinar platform. From integrations with all major CRM systems to timed offers and integrated email notifications, WebinarNinja is designed to do one thing exceptionally well: help you convert attendees into customers.
The platform is extremely well designed and, while many webinar software platforms don’t have sophisticated landing pages, WebinarNinja offers a vast variety to choose from.
- Paid Events: Manage free webinars or paid virtual events
- Ad tracking: enter the Facebook ad tracking pixel
- Automated and Hybrid Webinars: Manage fully automated replays on a schedule or combine live and pre-recorded videos.
- Integrations: integration with over 1,000+ apps via Zapier
- Multiple presenters: one or more speakers
- Analytics: Live webinar performance reports.
GetResponse is a commercial email marketing platform but it also includes discreet webinar features in most of its plans. So if you are looking for a single platform that provides email marketing, webinar marketing and basic automation, this may be a good choice for you.
Get the answer webinar features:
- Quick planning: select dates, times and create custom URLs for your webinars in seconds.
- YouTube integration: Increase your audience with YouTube integration.
- Recordings: record your webinars, download and share with whoever you want.
- Engagement: Engage your audience with dynamic presentations, interactive whiteboards, videos and live chats.
- Security: SSL encrypted URLs and you can choose whether your webinar is open to all or password protected.
- Analytics: reports and analysis on webinar participation rates and other metrics.
Livestream is not a webinar platform but rather a system designed to create studio-like live streams. The idea is to use multiple cameras, professional audio equipment, and lighting for high-end productions, including corporate webinars.
So Livestream doesn’t include any of the webinar marketing features we’ve focused on so far in this article. Instead, it provides a platform for streaming high-quality live productions, and how you use it depends on you.
- High-end production: Livestream is a professional streaming suite for productions.
- Advanced editing: including autofade, graphic overlays, images within images and green screen.
- Social media integration: reach your audience on Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Twitter.
- Engage your audience: with a moderate chat feed.
- Analytics: audience insights and other key metrics of your Livestream productions.
Again, this is not a webinar platform, and you don’t get any of the marketing features we’ve reviewed so far. But you get live event production software of a level that none of the other options on this list come close to.
GoToWebinar is a popular alternative to Demio that allows you to stream live webinars and send recordings to attendees at the end. It’s a stable platform but includes fewer features than Demio or WebinarNinja, and you don’t get any of the automation or scheduling features.
The main frustration with GoToWebinar is the restrictions on its packages. For example, on the starting plan, you have limited to 100 participants per webinar. The prices increase drastically if you want to increase your limits (as indeed happens with many other platforms).
- Live Webinar: Host lives webinars and shares recordings with attendees later.
- Custom Landing Pages: To encourage people to sign up for your webinars.
- Email Notifications: to remind people of your webinar event.
- Engage: You can use live chat, polls, and send files to the public during your webinar.
- Analytics: webinar performance reports and analysis.
As a platform, GoToWebinar is easy to use and is a reliable all-around tool for webinar marketing. But, for marketing and sales purposes, it lags behind Demio and WebinarNinja.
Webinar OnAir is positioned as a tool that provides “all the functionality of the webinar”. It’s a strong claim for sure, but it’s supported by many of the key features we were looking for in this selection of tools, as well as some exclusives they can boast of.
Webinar OnAir Features:
- Tracking pixels: a new feature for remarketing via AdWords.
- Automated webinars: so you can play webinar movies as “evergreen” content.
- Monetization options: ask viewers to purchase pop-up product offerings.
- Engagement: surveys and chat features to interact with your audience.
All in all, OnAir Webinar offers an impressive list of features compared to all the other tools on this list. However, it doesn’t include some basic marketing features and doesn’t look like a professional level platform.
Zoom is a video conferencing tool for online meetings, training and dedicated webinar solutions. It became quite “famous” in the pandemic period. Zoom webinar automation is not available but you have a reliable system for an incredibly modest price if all you need is live webinar hosting. Low prices come at a cost, however, and there is very little in the way of webinar marketing functionality with Zoom.
- Interactive: up to 100 participants interactive video for webinars (extendable for a fee).
- Integration: broadcast your webinars on Facebook Live and YouTube.
- Controls: mutes / activates the participants’ audio, for full control over the meetings.
- Interactive: surveys, questions and answers and live chat.
- Subtitles: Allows you to provide text subtitles to a hearing impaired audience or to people using disabled devices.
WebEx is more than a webinar platform, which combines a wider range of features for organizing meetings, events, training sessions, interactive presentations and team collaboration. This sets it apart from the tools we’ve reviewed so far, although the price is very similar. This way you get a lot of features for your money compared to GoToWebinar and a completely different feature set from Demio.
- webinar and video conference: in this way it is possible to host a wide range of live events, meetings and training sessions.
- Chat and brainstorming tools: interactive whiteboard and other collaboration tools.
- File sharing: ability to share files and apps for a better workflow.
- Call Back: Automated calls that invite people to participate in your webinar.
Useful Information about Webinar Softwares
The strategies you are about to read are enough to launch a successful webinar even if you have never done it before. Well, let’s get into it. In this article, we have reviewed the main points that you need to consider if you want the best webinar software. The final advice is to try firsthand to perform a real webinar. In this way, you will immediately understand what you need, and on which aspects of your presentation, you can improve.
What does the word Webinar Software mean?
The webinar is the combination of two words—the word “seminar” and the word “web.” If you combine these two terms, you get the word web seminar or Webinar (It means a lesson done through the web)
And what is a seminar?
In general terms, a seminar is a training meeting lasting for a few hours in which a specific or innovative aspect of the discipline. Seminars are generally related to the university world but go even further.
There are seminars for professional updating, seminars inside a large company, seminars organized by institutions, libraries, or schools. Lately, many publishing houses organize workshops.
By now, we understand each other: all these types of seminars can be organized online and will become webinars.
What is the Webinar Software?
Webinar software is an online video conference tool that takes place live on the internet.
To participate in a webinar, both the presenter and the members need a computer (or a tablet or the latest generation Smartphone), an internet connection, and some audio-video capture tools, such as a computer webcam and a microphone.
Webinars can be free or paid. They can be open to anyone or reserved for a few people.
They can be live or recorded and broadcast in deferred mode (but in this case, they are webinars similar to a classic television broadcast without any interaction, and they are technically called webcasts).
How to organize a webinar?
Here we are at the section dedicated to the most expert on the subject. Meanwhile, why do you want to organize an online webinar event?
It would help if you asked yourself this question to understand which goal you need to hit and identify your ideal audience.
First of all, know that you have to put your face on it, your audience wants to see you, they want to know who you are and who they are talking to, they are not satisfied with four slides and one recorded voice.
You must use all your speaking skills to attract your audience and create a successful event.
Avoid improvising; you have to decide everything a priori: choose your theme a priori, investigate online to understand which topic can attract more public and higher interest.
Choose your webinar platform carefully by analyzing:
- Screen sharing
- Number of competitors
- The cost
- The presence of the chat
- The registration
Advantages of Webinar Software
At this point, it should be clear which is the best webinar software and why you should need it?
Here are the 6 main reasons to use webinar software and platforms for your business and for personal use:
- First of all, they allow you to build a list of contacts: each registered person becomes part of your database.
- Online seminars are an opportunity to establish yourself as an expert and an authoritative source of information in your sector, and allow you to share your skills with your target audience, to whom you can personally provide solutions and clarifications regarding the products to the services you offer.
- If you record your webinars, they will serve as quality content to share with your audience.
- By registering, participants show interest in what you are offering and become qualified leads, more comfortable to grow and convert.
- Webinars can assist you in training and onboarding new employees to make the process more enjoyable.
- It is always preferable to deal with essential topics verbally, rather than producing long text documents.
How to plan a webinar?
There is a well-established formula for making a successful webinar through webinar software.
Focus on these strategies to design a webinar that your audience will truly love:
- Restrict the field to a single, specific, and concrete topic. Don’t try to produce the definitive webinar on everything you know.
- It is not suitable for you because otherwise, it takes months to prepare it, and it is not ideal for your audience because it is not clear what you can reasonably expect from your webinar. Specificity is a keyword that can take you far.
- Prepare slides, images, and graphics that are graphically beautiful. Well, this point is clear.
- Prepare slides, images, and graphics that add value to your speech. Making sense is the keystone for everything that will end up in your webinar.
- Ask yourself continually: does what I am about to add meaning to my webinar?
- Is it essential to make my reasoning understood? Will those who see/listen understand better? If the answer to these questions is definite, then add that particular element
- Arrange the background behind you. It seems like a trifle, but you don’t know how many teachers, when they go live on their webcam, have not thought about making the environment around them a little tidier. And you notice it immediately.
- Test the times. Yes, because you will not want to finish your speech in 15 minutes or after two hours, you have not yet reached the point.
- If necessary, write a script . Especially the first few times, it is crucial to control your emotions and not make mistakes. A written text prepared before the event can get you out of embarrassment and make you more fluid and confident.
- How detailed should the book be? In general, the more insecure you are, the more things you will have to write down.
- Do the tools work properly? Make sure that webcams, microphones, connections, screens, mice, and keyboards go perfectly.
- You don’t want to find yourself with audio that doesn’t work halfway through the webinar, do you?
- Make a test of complete operation with the webinar platform you have chosen.
- Before going live in front of thousands of people, make sure you know how to start a webinar, what buttons to click, how to give the floor, how to censor someone angry, how to invite a guest to speak with the screen split in half, how to share your screen with students.
- Try to make the first attempt possible with a person in the flesh: a friend or partner who will play the part of the student and help you decipher any procedures you do not know.
- Choose a title that converts. The best headlines are easy to understand and immediately communicate the subject of the webinar.
- Use list titles (ex: 10 ways to get an engineering degree), or “How to do” titles (ex: how to prepare perfect garlic and oil pasta), or “the complete guide” titles (e.g., advertise on Facebook: the complete guide)
How long should a webinar last?
Rather than guessing the answer (an option always used by many, but which is better to avoid in a professional context), it is better to look on the web if there is any indication.
Recurring parameters emerge in successful webinars. Here they are:
- Duration of an ideal webinar: between 45 and 60 minutes
- The average length of all webinars performed: 61 minutes
- Surprisingly, in the case of webinars even 90 minutes long, 70% of participants stop until the end
- Longer webinars bring more conversions, while shorter webinars give the idea that the trainer doesn’t know enough
The Internet and the World Wide Web connect men all over the world.
Social networks serve as a meeting point for public and private exchange with friends, family, and acquaintances, but also with people unknown to us.
The vast majority of the free information relating to the most varied sectors is, in principle, available to everyone, distributed over an infinite number of web projects.
Online stores and sales platforms such as Amazon and eBay make purchasing goods in comfort possible, sitting on the sofa at home.
Access to multimedia content such as images, music, and videos is also possible without problems.
You can listen to music from your smartphone while away from home in total ease, share songs and images with other users and let your fellowmen take part in what happens to you through the Live Stream.
An accessible format that is equally capable of exploiting the possibilities of the Internet and the web and used for presentation purposes in many sectors is the so-called webinar.
Thanks for reading our blog